Dental Implants in Lehigh Valley
If you’re missing teeth, you no longer have to struggle with removable prosthetics. Dr. Gradwell offers groundbreaking alternatives to traditional replacement-teeth methods: dental implants. As a trained specialist in periodontics, Dr. Gradwell is keenly aware of contemporary developments in implant dentistry. You can rely on him for results that will endure for years to come.
In addition to providing traditional dental implants, Dr. Gradwell is part of a select group of periodontists who offer immediate-load dental implants. Using the latest techniques and technology, we can give patients dental implants faster than ever before.
At our Lehigh Valley practice, we use only the finest implant methods and materials. Systems like the Brånemark System® from Nobel Biocare is regarded by the periodontic profession to be the Gold Standard of implant procedures. The Osseospeed™ method represents an advanced kind of implant that encourages jaw bone growth faster, with more fusion, and with long-lasting results. Real Choice by Implant Direct™ allows for advanced restorative options to include platform switching and versatility in implant size and type. Additionally, Dr. Gradwell as has received advanced training by Astra Tech Dental Implant, a subsidiary of Astra Zenneca.
Dr. Gradwell and his staff use this Gold Standard in their treatment of patients needing implants for a variety of applications, including replacement of one or several teeth, stabilizing dentures, and anchoring crown and bridge systems used in makeover or reconstructive dentistry.
Dental Implant Advantages
Dental implants provide significant long-term advantages:
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth
- Dental implants replace single teeth, multiple teeth, or all teeth
- Implants help stop the bone loss that occurs over time after a tooth is lost
- Implants help eliminate the sunken facial appearance that typically occurs with total loss of teeth
- Implants prevent the gum recession that often occurs with traditional bridgework
- Implants are indistinguishable from real teeth (only you will know)
- The use of implants does not affect neighboring teeth, as contrasted to bridgework which normally requires removal of the enamel of healthy teeth to hold the bridge
- Implants enable people to eat and chew whatever they like, avoiding compromises to health because of poor nutritional intake.
- Dental Implants are the "procedure of choice" when considering tooth replacement alternatives (bridgework, dentures and denture implants
- Implants help reestablish the confidence patients once had with their natural teeth enabling them to smile, talk, and chew without embarrassment.
Learn more about: